5 Reasons to attend the Chicago Flower & Garden Show
The Chicago Flower and Garden Show kicks off March 14 and runs through March 18 at Navy Pier. And we have 5 reasons you need to get there!
1) Take the GrowIt! Tours To-Go. Access planting and care instructions for all of the show plants, get behind-the-scenes information on the gardens and take the show home with you so the inspiration lasts through the year. You’ll also earn your Tour Gro*ward.
2) Learn. Sessions led by horticultural experts run every day from 10:45 – 5:00. Topics range from pollinator gardens to tropical containers to White House garden inspiration. Check out all the sessions here. BONUS – Our favorite naturalist from the National Wildlife Federation, David Mizijewski, speaks on Thursday at 4:15 pm about Attracting Birds, Butterflies and Other Backyard Wildlife.
3) Fun. Fun. Fun. There is so much happening at the show. Check out cooking demonstrations by Chicago-area chefs at the Garden Gourmet Stage, build a container at the Potting Parties, and shop at the bustling marketplace.
4) Attend special evening events. Attend the event that fits your interests. There’s a special charity preview event, Evening in Bloom on Tuesday, a wedding expo on Thursday, and a craft beer night on Friday.
5) Bring the kids. There will be fun, educational, and free kids activities each day. And room to run. Cultivate a love for gardening for every member of the family.
Check out ticket options here. Use code GrowIt18 to save $2 off each ticket.